Tart can validate the most common types of web resources: (x)html, css, rss, atom and sitemaps, so you can focus on testing and fixing problems instead of finding the right validator. Plus Tart runs on your workstation, so validating local and private resources is a snap.
Tart allows you to categorize and filter diagnostics, so you can utilize WAI-ARIA, webkit, mozilla, or other extensions without having to sift through the diagnostics reported to find the real problems. Simply create a category, and drag diagnostics to it. Then you can see the diagnostics that you want when you want.
Unlike other validators that just tell you where problems are, Tart has an integrated editor, so you can quickly get to the source of the problem, fix it, and retest, all in a single window.
What's new in this version:
- Added Windows and Unix distributions.
- Added HTML5 and CSS3 support.
- Added Open Recent and other basic editing functions.
- Added font preferences.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Administration of software projects.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Client for MPD, the music player daemon.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Send personalized HTML-based emails to a huge amount of recipie...
- Adds Web searches to Big Cat plugin.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: