From Karelia Software:
Tangerine! lets you easily create playlists of upbeat music, or playlists for relaxing. It works by analyzing the BPM and the beat intensity of your music. Spend your time listening to music, not making playlists.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility issues
- No longer supports OS X 10.5
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Analyze your music collection and build playlists.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Put Cover Flow on your desktop.
- Digitize and enhance your LPs, cassettes and other audio (part ...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Adds artwork, lyrics, and other missing information to your son...
- Music player: create countless playlists, add and drag your fav...
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Produce music and manage sample libraries.