The Talking English-Turkish Dictionary Phrase Book for Palm handhelds is an essential tool for anyone going to Turkey and not knowing a word in Turkish. It could also be an excellent introduction to the spoken language for beginner language students.
The phrase book includes the essential communication phrases one would need to find their way in Turkey and offers Romanized transcription of each phrase along with actual playback of its pronunciation from a native Turkish speaker.
The program is easier to use than a regular dictionary, but could not substitute it. Depending on the level of your language knowledge we also recommend considering a Turkish dictionary, for example the BEIKS Turkish-English-Turkish Dictionary for Palm OS.
Don't miss the chance to start learning a new language, be able to find your way, ask for help or even score a date!
Dictionary Phrase Book Features
- 256 essential phrases organized in 14 categories
- Romanized transcription of each phrase's pronunciation
- Sound pronunciation of each phrase
- The sound clips are performed by live actors, not synthesized
- Powered by BEIKS Dictionary Reader
- Expandable with unidirectional and bidirectional language dictionaries for BDicty
- Easy self-installing EXE format for WindowsÂ® users
- Rich documentation