From Rudis Muiznieks:
TagTool is a utility for web masters that can be a major time saver. Have you ever tried to keep a site whose pages have a constant layout? And then wanted to make a change to that layout? That would mean going through tons and tons of HTML files, pasting the new code into each one seperately. Quite a hassle.
TagTool solves this problem by allowing a webmaster to define a set of custom tags that represent chunks of code, and use them in HTML files. When a change is made to the code in the tag set, it will be mirrored on all of the files! That means you only need to update common code in one place in order to modify all of your pages! This web site is maintained with TagTool, yours could be too!
What's new in this version:
- Released as freeware
- Source code made available
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Optimize and upload web pages and JPEG/PNG images to speed up y...
- XML and XHTML checker.
- Automator action copies a web page html source.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Drag and drop documents and images to your Dock for automatic u...
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Weblog publishing utility.
- Sample/convert RGB/Hex colors & save schemes.
- Develop applications using a visual design environment.