OS X and OS X Server have the ability to log events of all kinds that happen in the system. Deciding what events will be logged are located in the syslog.conf file. Syslog Gen X has the ability to create a syslog.conf file so you don't have to go in and edit the file manually. Good if you are trying to troubleshoot your OS X Server
What's new in this version:
- Ability to import the existing syslog.conf file
- Translate the syslog file into easier to understand English
- Graphically edit each line in the syslog.conf file
- Detailed help about what syslog is all about
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Fixes OS X .dmg files that show up as TEXT files.
- Automate and schedule SFTP, FTP, and related tasks.
- Preference management & backup app.
- Automount AFP, FTP, http, NFS, SMB volumes at startup.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Client/server backup & restore system.
- Mac hex editor.
- FTP client with task automation.