From Noah Sorscher:
Sync-Hole allows you to get the audio and video of QuickTime movies in sync with each other. Where Sync-Hole excels is with movies that drift in and out of sync, for example if it is in sync at the beginning and end, but not in the middle. Sync-Hole can stretch parts of the video track to realign with the audio, while keeping other parts of the movie exactly where they were. Sync-Hole can also do the simple manipulations that are available from other programs, such as stretch the video track as a whole, or simply slide the audio track back and forth ("offset"). Sync-Hole cannot access any movies that QuickTime cannot. For example, if a movie can't be opened in QuickTime, it can't be opened in Sync-Hole either, and if it can't be edited in QuickTime Pro, it can't be edited by Sync-Hole either (this mainly applies to MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 movies). To use it, just open a movie, play it until you detect an asynchronism, then tell the app wether you think the video or the audio is ahead, and by how much. Sync-Hole adjusts either the audio offset or the video framerate to compensate. Then you set an "anchor" before and after the scene that is synchronized, and move on. Sync-Hole only changes the framerate in between anchors. It is basically a fancy wrapper for the Quicktime Framework function, ScaleTrackSegment. It also allows you to jump forward or back by a certain distance, or to jump to the spot half-way between the two most distant "anchors," to facilitate finding out of sync scenes.
What's new in this version:
- Universal Binary
- "Save" now available in addition to "Save As"
- Now voluntary donationware (to charity)
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Tool to renice the priority of any process.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Quick access to OS X's built-in spellchecker.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Basic movie editing tool with image panning.
- Mix the music.
- Subtitle creation & conversion for QT/DVD Studio Pro.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Storyboard your movie files.
- Listen to free Internet radio.