From Yves Pelletier:
Symbionts is an extension that monitors the startup process. Symbionts displays the name and number of bytes of memory each system extension allocates from the system heap. The name and number appear beneath the extension's icon, and since the name is usually truncated, Symbionts also displays it in the menu bar. Symbionts even shows the icons for those extensions that don't normally reveal themselves.
What's new in this version: Support for Mac OS 9.1
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Web Page Grabber is an application to create screenshot of web ...
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Access system actions with one-click Dock buttons.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Makes Nestopia files behave properly.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Retrieve program listings from the net for DSS or Cable channel...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Raise the number of recent icons available in iChat.