Swift Elite is the Complete Entertainment Solution for the PC brought to you by TriceraSoft, the creators of the MP3+G Karaoke Format. Host any Video, Audio, Karaoke or combined show with ease. Bring the Power of Video, VCD, DVD, CD+G, CD-Audio, Karaoke Media Files (Audio+G), Audio files, and Video Sources (Cameras, DV) into one awesome program. Automate your show or take full control - enable your Auto Crossfade, Next Singer display, Queue mode, and Playlist presets and let it go. You will awe your audience with a video or karaoke show that will knock their socks off!! Swift Elite includes all importing tools, CD+G Disc playback and ripping tools, export songbook creator, very cool transitions, slideshow, next singer features, and many many more...
Remote Request Tool (Request songs from a remote machine) Auto Gain Control (Maintains 0dB to 4dB) Beautiful Video and Audio Crossfading 43 Unique Video Transitions 32 Band Equalizer Master Pitch and Tempo Lighting Control (DMX, Relay, and Dimmer) Mix Audio, Video, and Karaoke Live & Cue, Preview, or Monitor Multi-Soundcard Support ASIO Soundcard Support (Multi-Channel Cards) Large Preview Monitors (You see what's playing) Key/Tempo Settings Save in Playlist Files Add Video or Audio Sources like Tracks Play Direct CD+G Discs with Deinterleave Now Using SPTI for CD-ROM support under Windows (rather than the older ASIO) High Resolution Images Behind CDG Graphics CDG Background Image Rotation Change CDG Background LIVE! Independent Picture Slideshow Video Montage (BlueScreening/ChromaKey) MIDI Controller Support Numark DMC-1 v2 Controller! Hercules DJ Console! ATI Remote Wonder! FreeFrame Plugins Support Customize Any Function to a KEY! BPM Analysis of MP3, MP3+G , and Videos 8 Cue Points Per Deck (8 Intro/1 Outro) Visualizations (Particle and WinAMP AVS support) Mini Web Broadcast Playlist Scheduler
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Record any digital sound from PC to various audio formats.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Edit your videos and add effects.
- Play, download, rip, and burn MP3 and MPEG/AVI/DIVX files.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Display driver.
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Render Freeframe V1 plugins and generate contents.
- Capture, edit and archive your video memories.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Karaoke Jocks need this!"
Version: Swift Elite 4.0
Tons of Features
Big Investment, but worth it!
No Smartphone support
Awesome piece of WAREZ the only thing missing is WM6, Iphone, Blackberry and other smartphone support
"A Good Solution"
Version: Swift Elite 4.0
I like that it keeps my songlist memorized, remembers key changes, and automatically adjusts the volume of the tracks so that they are consistent. It will also sync a MIDI track to an audio or karaoke track, though I've never used that feature.
Some of the controls are not intuitive. It took me awhile to learn. The visual interface could stand an update. Many buttons could be further distinguished with different sized and colors. I'd also like a skin for older eyes.
I have tried a few players and, with what I've used, this is my preference. Customer support, via email, is very helpful.