From Patrick Jansen Design:
The "Supreme 4" collection of Flash Text Effects. Until recently only as Wildform SWFX/WildFX plugins, they are now available as Macromedia Flash MX (MX / 2004 / 2004 professional) Component collections. Great new features are customizability and unrestricted editing. Besides default font settings, many effects have predefined customization for alpha transparencies, movements, scaling, duration, letter and object(s) color, etc. Besides that, since all effects are Flash components, you can edit, modify, replace or rescript any part of the effects simply by opening the effect Symbols in the Library. It's the most direct and unrestricted solution for adding text effects directly into your Macromedia Flash movies. If you are a beginning Flash user, simply drag&drop a component into your movie, set text and you're ready to go. If you are an advanced user, you might imagine the unlimited ways you can modify or adjust the components to your needs.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Transfer PDF files and objects to OneNote.
- Concatenate and extract PDF files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View all the Fonts installed on PC.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Get a graphic tool that provides a standard for typesetting mat...
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Plot geographic information system data.
- Create virtual boxshots, eBooks, and covers for your products.
- Create assemblies up to 60 parts and design product parts on PC...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Animate your fonts, letters or text directly in Flash.
- Apply text watermarks to your pictures.
- Create splash screens and image transition effects.
- Write PDF documents from any application.