SuperCollider is a programming language and engine for creating interactive electronic music compositions. Sound processes can be controlled by the mouse, MIDI, or a Wacom tablet. There is a mini GUI builder for creating graphical control panels. Since it is a programming language, it is extremely flexible in what you can do with it, but does require some facility with concepts of programming and computer music.
Unregistered version runs as a partially crippled demo. Registrations can be purchased from the audiosynth website.
What's new in this version:
- fixed sending Open Sound Control messages while playing. Included a new set of tutorial files by Alberto de Campo.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Create and manipulate running programs in live performance.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Make AudioUnits graphical interface developement easier.
- Generate complex, organized pitch structures.
- Reports technical data about your CPU, RAM & more.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Switch CPU performance setting by a single mouse click.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Comprehensive editing app for the TC D2 Delay.
- Commodore 64 emulator.