From Softendo Download Games:
Another interesting clone of classic Super Mario Bros game. This time It's a NES conversion, select from many Super Mario Bros 3 worlds. Collect special bonuses like super frog, flower power and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Help Italian plumbers rescue princess.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Control the Mario using the arrow keys and collect the golden s...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Gather coins during your journey and pick up special items when...
- Rescue the princess from the dungeon.
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- Play a jumping game.
- Play an interesting shooting game featuring Mario.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Don't download, not worth it, does not work!"
Version: Super Mario Bros 3 1.0
The first five seconds were amazing, then I started playing the game.
For starters all the levels were exact copys, just the same level repeating over and over. Theres a 2 second delay on jump. Just terrible all around.
Even if the levels were there, not just the same one repeating, the controls were all off, the jumping was difficult, even the height of the jump was always different. There were no boxes. Bottom line this should not be allowed to carry the Mario label. Its not Mario.