From Softendo Download Games:
Another interesting clone of classic Super Mario Bros game. This time It's a NES conversion, select from many Super Mario Bros 3 worlds. Collect special bonuses like super frog, flower power and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Help Italian plumbers rescue princess.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play around 100 logic games under single interface.
- Play point and click adventure game on your PC.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Control the Mario using the arrow keys and collect the golden s...
- Help a girl named Amber to find her friend Fio.
- Fight against Bowser's enemies.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a mystery filled romance game on your computer.
- Catch as many coins as you can and avoid enemies.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Create and play jigsaw puzzles on your PC with your own photos ...
- Avoid damage by jumping on enemies and cloud platforms.
- Rescue the princess from the dungeon.
- Help Enzo Gabriel to complete his quest and experience a new le...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Serve food to hungry patrons before they lose their patience.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Don't download, not worth it, does not work!"
Version: Super Mario Bros 3 1.0
The first five seconds were amazing, then I started playing the game.
For starters all the levels were exact copys, just the same level repeating over and over. Theres a 2 second delay on jump. Just terrible all around.
Even if the levels were there, not just the same one repeating, the controls were all off, the jumping was difficult, even the height of the jump was always different. There were no boxes. Bottom line this should not be allowed to carry the Mario label. Its not Mario.