Style Flocker helps users organize their styles in one easily managed place, resulting in a personalized workflow. The user can create hierarchical groups of styles, even mixing different style types in one group if desired. The styles can then be effortlessly applied in the document just like using the InDesign style palettes.
Character, paragraph and object styles which have been applied are prominently displayed at the top of the palette. Style Flocker removes the need of InDesign users to visit three different palettes to apply and view their styles, and gives them control like they've never had before. Version 1.0.1 has updated for InDesign CS3.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.1 has updated for InDesign CS3.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Annotate Web pages, add drawings, and make notes in the outline...
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Manage links to programs and documents using a handy alternativ...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Organize, view, share, and archive your photos and videos with ...
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Organize your favorite Web sites, files, and events with remind...
- Organize and manage your daily tasks.
- Hide any Explorer or desktop-context-menu item, or move it to a...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Saves and runs Windows Explorer move, copy, and delete operatio...
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Developing InDesign solutions.
- Rename MP3 files.