This is a free new testament verbs glossary with about 170 new testament coded numbers. Enter the Strong's code and get the tense of the verb and its description.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Get prepared for GRE exam via virtual FLash cards.
- Bible glossary.
- Java developer tool.
- A powerful dictionary search program.
- Offers digital clickers and sounds from your iPhone to let pet ...
- Learn Telugu meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Update with a new Leet language term.
- Play a learning game to improve various aspects of your memory.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: