Stereogram Maker is a program for creating stereograms from two types of 3D data: AutoCAD DXF files, or range pictures in JPEG or Windows Bitmap format.
Here are some key features of "Stereogram Maker":
- For 3D data in DXF format, you may manipulate (e.g. rotate, move or zoom) the 3D objects, and create a stereogram with the 3D objects in the particular position that you see on your screen. You may choose optional perspective for creating stereograms with better visual effect.
- For 3D data in range picture format, you may apply any linear or nonlinear function to map pixel values to actual distances. The built-in function parser accepts any function typed in C-style. It recognizes 13 operators, 44 function names, 2 constants plus unlimited number of independent variables. Please click here for a complete list.
- You may drag-and-drop to open any supported file. The program remembers recently opened files.
- The displays are fully interactive. They can be zoomed, moved, or rotated (for 3-D data only).
- The displays can be copied, saved or printed. For 3D plots, you may choose to copy or save them as bitmap, enhanced metafile, or data points in text format. The enhanced metafile format guarantees no loss of resolution when zoomed or printed.
- Four different types of 3-D plots are available: wire frame, color-coded wire frame with hidden line removal, color-filled facets, and shaded facets.
- 3-D plots may have optional perspective.
- You may change program settings including interocular distance, desired viewing distance, coding pattern scaling factor, stereogram size, resolution of display media, background distance, etc. And the settings are remembered when the program starts next time.
- Stereogram Maker automatically detects the resolution of your screen and printer. To create a stereogram hardcopy, it is recommended to print the stereogram directly from Stereogram Maker. The desired 3D effect might be lost if you use other software that changes the physical size of a stereogram.
- The program remembers the window position/size of the previous run
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Create photorealistic, professional-looking 3D covers, software...
- Create conceptual sketches, architectural drawings, technical i...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Add various plug-ins to Mastercam.
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Build realistic images and animations of 3D rendered models.
- Convert colours between colourspaces using ICC profiles.