From Tandem Systems:
StereoMaker makes stereo (3d) photo for PARALLEL or CROSS-EYED format. How to Load two pictures right and left eyed perspective. To rotate the iPhone counter-clockwise for PARALLEL stereo, or clockwise for CROSS-EYED stereo.
More Products to Consider
- Resize pictures to smaller dimensions.
- Resize and rotate batch photos at once.
- Turn your pictures into comic strips.
- Update and view photos on Facebook via your Symbian mobile.
- DVD converter.
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- Beam/convert images from the eyemodule application.
- View, edit, and manage digital images on your Windows Mobile de...
- Protect your mobile device from harmful wireless viruses.
- Browse the Internet on you Pocket PC.
- Fight virus threats to protect your Smartphone.
- Upload pictures on your hard drive automatically to the photo-s...
- Improve the speed of your Pocket PC Internet connection.
- Modify photos and images with filters and special effects.
- Take photos that can be refocused at different focal points.
- Be informed about the weather for 77,000 cities world-wide.
- Adult oriented poker game.
- Calculate depth of field tables and angle of view on your Palm ...
- Calculate angle of view for selected lens and film format combi...
- Relieve consequences of the yesterday's party.
- To add frames & edges to the pictures in photo album.
- Create drawings with miscellaneous brushes on your Pocket PC.
- 150 different recipes.
- Convert iPhone pictures into glass.