This is my attempt to create an actual multiplayer skirmish map. I decided to do the battle of Yavin IV. This takes place after the destruction of the Death Star and during the evacuation. I've included both a land map and a space map.
The land map is a rather straightforward affair. The rebels are at the top of the hill, the imps at the bottom. The rebels have more prebuilt defenses and two training camps which provide free infantry; this is their home base. To counter this, the imperials have a bunch of free starting units signifying that they came in force. Halfway up the slop is a raised area with the rebel power generators. It has for rebel antiaircraft guns and four capturable turbo laser towers. General Dodona and his guards are in a good position to capture the towers first, if the imperials don't cut them off with their speeder bikes. If the rebels capture the towers (they're somewhat damaged but functional) the imps probably won't be able to pass without AT-ATs or M1 tanks. Each side has four mining facilities build points, none are up for grabs, and two already built resource pads. Use your starting units to capture the central turrets while you build your base up then press on to the enemy stronghold.
The space map, which can be played before or after the land map, is long horizontally, but short vertically. Each side has a level three space station and a large fleet. The Imperial vengeance fleet is all together, but the Rebel fleet is separated. Ackbar's Home One along with two other cruisers are newly arrived from Calamari; but an asteroid field separates them from the battle. You can either follow the winding safe but slow passage through or ram through the asteroids taking damage as you go. The two fleets mach each other frigate for frigate, corvette for corvette, and capital ship for capital ship. But with the Mon Cals separated from the rebel fleet, the Empire has an early advantage. Also, the Rebel fleet has a notable shortage of fighters after their assault on the Death Star. Red squadron and two other X-wing units along with 5 squadrons of Z-95s must stand against 16 tie fighter squadrons, which can be replaced from the docking bay's of the Imperial ships.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Try a snowy skirmish map for Command & Conquer: Generals Zero H...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- See Leadworks in a whole new way with this map.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Try to survive casualty gorge with this Halo CE map.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add a four-player map to C&C Generals.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0