Squeak is a personal multimedia environment aimed at end-users of all ages, developers, authors, and teachers. Beneath its graphical user interface, it is powered by a descendant of the Smalltalk-80 language. Squeak was started by the same people that gave you the graphical user interface, object-oriented programming, and other goodies, and is continually evolving with leading-edge ideas. In addition to providing a personal user environment, Squeak can serve in various networking structures, ranging from classic client-server configurations (such as webserving) to peer-to-peer collaboration environments with 3-D interfaces.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Pre-designed brochure template.
- Simulate model development and execution.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- ArabicXT with Jawi.
- Old Time Radio Widget to listen to shows from the Golden Age of...
- Design, train, and deploy HTM networks.
- Client for the server monitoring tool.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Design, develop, and maintain interactive Web sites and apps.
- Manage & upload Froogle product listings.