From NetGate Technologies:
Spy Emergency is an antispyware, antimalware, antispam software that quickly and securely removes spyware and other Internet infections, including spyware, adware, malware, home-page hijackers, remote administration tools, dialers, and keyloggers.
Version 5.0.305 updates scanner engine and virus database.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0.305 updates scanner engine and virus database.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Stop viruses and spyware automatically before they reach your c...
- Detect and clean thousands of threats.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Keep your PC protected from all Internet threats, never slowing...
- Provide all-in-one Internet security with anti-theft and social...
- Hide your IP address and prevent Internet activity tracking.
- Combine online and offline malware defense and powerful data le...
- Total antivirus and antispyware defense.
- Protect your computer from malware of all kind as well as from ...
- Protect your PC from all kinds of Internet threats.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 96 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Have been working good without crashes."
Version: Spy Emergency 2008 5.0.405
Stable, easy to use and the fact that it's free is a big plus.
The GUI is a bit stiff. If I compare to the GUI from Ashampoo, then I would say that this GUI is crap. The look is not as good as the one from Ashampoo in my opinion.
"Sorry Spy Sweeper but touv'e been replaced."
Version: Spy Emergency 2008 5.0.405
having been using Spy Sweeper, (new version 5.8) then after the problems with the Webroot site yesterday, I tried this beauty & have to say, I'm extremely impressed. This found & destroyed 2 nasties on all 3 hard drives, same on all in 2 scans.
Only one con from me. Works great on my Vista Ultimate system. The scan times are longer then the 2007 version but thats all. The free trial has a few limitations but will remove detected nasties. It's worth a look for sure.
Truth is, this is an amazing scan engine. I watched it work & this old war horse is impressed. It's feature packed, including a root kit scan at system startup if you choose. Scheduled scans & a rather large signature data base when comparing to others in the same class. I just can't recommend this program strongly enough for both Vista & XP users who are willing to spend some money on security. The fact that it found & destroyed 2 Trojan like infections everything else missed was enough for me to give this a 5 star rating.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content