From LC IBros Solutions:
In Spots you must form lines (vertical, horizontal, diagonal) with the spots on the board. Lines are formed by aligning spots of the same color. The minimum spots you must align to form a line depends on the configuration. You can move a spot from one place to another only if there is a path between the two places. You must score as high as you can before the board fills up with spots.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Align balls into lines or squares of same color by moving balls...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Line up 5 balls of the same color horizontally, vertically, or ...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Keep the grid from overfilling with color ovals.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Blast colored balls pushed by frog-like creatures towards black...
- Manage and burn down the orbs before the table gets full.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Line 5 one-color stones to win.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play chess in a skinnable interface against your buddy or compu...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Remove colorful cubes by matching three or more in a row vertic...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Solve and print Japanese logical board game.
- Align the board with one game piece of each color and one game ...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Form horizontal, vertical, or diagonal lines of 5 balls to make...