From LC IBros Solutions:
In Spots you must form lines (vertical, horizontal, diagonal) with the spots on the board. Lines are formed by aligning spots of the same color. The minimum spots you must align to form a line depends on the configuration. You can move a spot from one place to another only if there is a path between the two places. You must score as high as you can before the board fills up with spots.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Align balls into lines or squares of same color by moving balls...
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Line up 5 balls of the same color horizontally, vertically, or ...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Keep the grid from overfilling with color ovals.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Blast colored balls pushed by frog-like creatures towards black...
- Manage and burn down the orbs before the table gets full.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Line 5 one-color stones to win.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Remove colorful cubes by matching three or more in a row vertic...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Solve and print Japanese logical board game.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play chess in a skinnable interface against your buddy or compu...
- Align the board with one game piece of each color and one game ...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Form horizontal, vertical, or diagonal lines of 5 balls to make...