CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker now finally on iPhone! Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all get fit and stay healthier. Top 5 health and fitness app in 25 countries. With millions of downloads since 2007 and users from more than 200 countries, Sports Tracker is the social sports tracking application and service that started it all.FeaturesSports Tracker for iPhone comes with new powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app for the iPhone:- Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress- Store all training data in your personal workout diary - Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed and altitude- Use maps, time and distance calculators- Share workout data and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter- See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos- Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwideTogether with the full-featured online service at www.sports-tracker.com with detailed maps and an enhanced experience Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for the iPhone.Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in this version: -Map update related crash fixNew in version 1.6.5-Automatic map zoom level fix -Registration related crash fix -Data storing modified to meet iCloud requirements -Map type switching fixed after resuming the app from the background
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Take control of your recipes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Organize and create your own personalized cookbook.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Calculate your weight watchers points.
- Organize, e-mail, and print your recipes.
- Organize and share your recipes with this comprehensive databas...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Bad Customer Service"
Version: Sports Tracker 1.6.6
I love this app and was very excited about receiving my heart rate monitor.
Love the app and wanted to supplement it with the Blue Tooth Heart Rate Monitor. After paying close to $80 for the device, and after waiting over a month since I ordered the device, I still have not received the hrm. This is not the bad part, I understand that mistakes happen and sometimes packages get lost or take a while. What is bad is that Sports Tracker is ignoring me. I have sent them multiple emails, opened a support ticket, and they will not respond. If I knew what to do I could move forward: Should I ask my CC company to dispute the charges and then re-order? Will Sports Tracker re-ship? Will Sports Tracker refund my CC and then I should re-order?
This is SIMPLE STUFF!!! Shipping problems happen every day. This is so easy to fix, just give me some direction. If a company ignores you when you have simple shipping issues, that is not a company I want to deal with.
Ok, well I just want to update my review. They contacted me and apologized thoroughly stating that due to a terrible accident they were not able to get back to me right away. They shipped another device and used UPS instead of USPS and I have now received the device. I assume it will work great, I have not had a chance to try it out yet, but I just wanted to let everyone know they did eventually correct their mistake.
Updated on Feb 9, 2012
"My Default Sports Tracking App"
Version: Sports Tracker 1.6.6
Easy to use UI
Lots of relevant info including time till sunset
The black background and orange buttons gets old.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content