CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
Spoken Word Search is a complete mobile reference and search application for the Message of the Hour including the sermons of Rev. William Branham and the King James Bible.In addition to the fast and accurate search we have included a beautiful reading view where you can bookmark your favorite spots and resume reading where you left off. Spoken Word Search is also completely self-contained and requires no internet connection once installed, perfect for taking overseas.Spoken Word Search was developed by Worldwide Missionary Outreach, whose purpose is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.For more information, visit www.wmo.org.
What's new in this version: Now takes advantage of the 4" screen on the iPhone 5 and new iPod.Also includes some bug fixes related to the search.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Provide fully featured scientific calculator with convert fract...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Explore and learn English from Longman English Dictionary on yo...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Add new words, write notes for each word, and update explanatio...
- Provide a programming language for kids 8-14.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Provide tabbed editing and managing for Microsoft Office.
- Provide assistance for the introductory mechanics of materials ...
- Promote simplicity when report referencing is required.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content