This simple and convenient lexicon will give you quick substitutes for over 16,000 most popular Spanish words. It does not provide lexical information about the source word nor the synonyms, though, so depending on your level of knowledge in Spanish it may be of more or less use.
Make sure you download and test the evaluation copy before purchasing the full version. The downloadable trial comes with the Public version of BDicty Dictionary Reader and the lexicon itself contains only Spanish words that start with "A", "B" and "C".
The full version contains 16,300 words with over 60,000 synonyms and occupies 630 kB. It can be placed in the main memory or on external media card.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Spanish explanatory dictionary.
- Bidirectional english-latin dictionary.
- Get prepared for GRE exam via virtual FLash cards.
- German-French bi-directional dictionary.
- Translation dictionarie.
- Learn Telugu meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Electronic dictionary.
- With over 15, 000 words in each direction.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: