Spam manager has been developed to give system administrators
and network users more control over spam on a windows network using Microsoft Exchange 2003.
- Create user level and global white lists.
- Enable users to manage their own spam without letting it through to their outlook mailbox.
- Enable automatic deletion of spam emails.
- Reduce the loss of legitimate email to your network.
- View blocked emails via a browser such as Internet explorer
- Users can login and view their own spam
- Setup global and user level white lists
- Setup safe recipients to bypass spam for selected email addresses
- Automatic deletion of old spam from the server