In Space Lifter, you operate a transportation space station. Much like your UPS colleagues down on Earth, you have to pick the cargo from where it was left and deliver it as quickly as possible to its destination. In whole.
Various obstacles of natural and artificial sources are in your way and prevent this job from being completely automated.
- Upon each new assignment, watch carefully the landscape and make note of your initial fuel level.
- Use any of the standard PDA buttons to skip the initial camera scroll through the playing field.
Button -> Function
Date Book -> Turns on right-side push engines (push ship to left)
Address Book -> Turns on left-side push engines (push ship to right)
To Do -> Turns on main engine (push ship up)
Memo Pad -> Turns on the energy field for a while
- Pick up cargos as soon as they appear on docks. Listen for the specific signal notifying you a cargo has been placed for delivery or periodically inspect docks for new deliveries.
- Use the main ship engines to compensate the G-force and perform a soft landing. Monitor the fuel level and use it wisely to avoid falling short of it.
- As soon as new cargo is loaded, its destination will be given and a time will be assigned for premium delivery. Making it to the specified destination within that time earns you more cash.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the playing field or your object may get lost in space or get caught by the G-force and crash.
- Watch out as other objects in space may surprise you and help you or harm you.
What's new in this version:
- New: High resolution graphics 320 x 320
- New: Palm OS 5.x compatible
- New: 50 completely new levels
- Updated: Graphical updates