From Rhythm Division:
SoundDog is a simple QuickTime-based applescript droplet that acts as a sound inspector. It is designed to be placed in your folder toolbar so that you can quickly drag and drop any audio file(s) onto SoundDog's icon to hear playback and view a detailed description of the file. Information displayed includes File Name, Path to File, Playtime, File Size, Audio Format (stereo, mono or multitrack), Bit Depth, Sample Rate, File Type, File Creator, Data Type, Date Created and Date Modified.
What's new in this version: Lion Compatibility
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Record any application playing on your Mac.
- Digital video editing system.
- Generate scripting definition files from Aete resources.
- Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTun...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Simple set of shortcuts to color labelling your files and folde...
- Lets you create wild new sounds and music using a powerful soun...
- Type/creator changing applet.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Analyzes sound & speech waveforms in video & sound files.
- Full-featured real-time video editor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content