From Rhythm Division:
SoundDog is a simple QuickTime-based applescript droplet that acts as a sound inspector. It is designed to be placed in your folder toolbar so that you can quickly drag and drop any audio file(s) onto SoundDog's icon to hear playback and view a detailed description of the file. Information displayed includes File Name, Path to File, Playtime, File Size, Audio Format (stereo, mono or multitrack), Bit Depth, Sample Rate, File Type, File Creator, Data Type, Date Created and Date Modified.
What's new in this version: Lion Compatibility
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Digital video editing system.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- IPod song, video & playlist sync in 2 directions.
- Audio enhancement, filters, and effects.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Real-time video studio for professional VJs.
- Batch convert MIDI files to a number of formats.
- Generate scripting definition files from Aete resources.
- Video logging & media cataloging.
- Simple set of shortcuts to color labelling your files and folde...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Type/creator changing applet.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Import your video collection to iTunes with 1 click.
- Run Applescripts by holding down key combinations.
- Create, manage, and deliver all kinds of digital media, includi...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content