By leveraging the power of the FCP XML format, SoundCount allows the user to create time tables from a FCP sequence XML. There are options to calculate the sound for a single track or multiple tracks. Level settings (0 levels), audio transitons will be taken into account, levels can be ignored optionally. Also several sequences can be loaded to get the total time across several sequences. The resulting tables can be simple or more detailed.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Teacher gradebook software.
- Relaxing tropical themed solitaire Mahjong game.
- Editor for Behringer V-amp 2, V-amp Pro & V-ampire.
- Film & TV scoring database.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Simple volume dockling.
- Convert numbers between bases and perform prime factorization.
- Manage and analyze data in mathematics, science, and social stu...
- Magic-themed breakout game.