With more than 700 games this is the largest solitaires collection for PalmOS! Supreme graphics and animation, high quality sound effects and multiple settings.
- Fully working demo version - You can download SMPro and try it before buying to be sure it's right for you.
- Over 700 solitaire games - The largest PalmOS solitaire collection, including FreeCell, Klondike, Spider, Canfield, Forty Thieves, Pyramid, and Yukon.
- Color and greyscale support - Supports all color and greyscale devices running PalmOS 3.5 and higher.
- High resolution support - Supports all high resolution palmOne and Sony devices (standard 320x320, portrait 320x480 and landscape 480x320), including Sony Clie's running PalmOS 4.1. PalmOS 5 support - Enhanced to work with all devices running PalmOS 5 and higher.
- Animated backgrounds and plug-ins - You may download and install full-screen animated backgrounds and plug-ins for your game (for high-resolution PalmOS 5 devices only).
- JPEG Background - You may use JPEG image files as background in the game. It is required that the files be installed on a memory card and your device is with an ARM processor.
- Background pictures - You can display many different pictures under the cards, including additional ones downloaded from http://www.pdart.com.
- Card back pictures - You can choose from among many different card back pictures.
- Background colors - You can choose any color your device supports as the background.
- External memory support - Much of SMPro and all of its background and card back pictures can be loaded into external memory. High quality sound support - Supports high quality sound for newer devices, and standard sound for older ones. Left-handed layout option
- No moves remaining detection - Alerts you when there are no moves left in a game, at which point you may use the undo button to replay portions of your game or start a new game. Favorites - SMPro can track your favorite games separate from the rest.
- Filters - SMPro gives you the ability to filter the list of games according to multiple criteria, like skill level, odds of winning, etc., making it easier to find a game you'd like to play. Hints - SMPro can show you an available move when you get stuck. Undo/redo - You can undo even the longest game to replay any move. Save/load - You can save a game to resume later.
- Auto-resume last game - When you return to SMPro, you're right where you left off.
- Drag 'n' drop/single tap play modes - You can move one or more cards by dragging and dropping or a single tap.
- Auto-jump to foundations - You can configure SMPro to automatically place cards in the foundations; this can reduce fatigue and time needed to complete a game.
- Tool bar - While playing a game, SMPro can display a tool bar with many common options.
- Game rules - While playing a game, SMPro can display the rules.
- Statistics - Detailed statistics for each game and across all games.
- Top scores - The best scores for each game and across all games.
- Quick preview - Shows card layout, difficulty, odds of winning, etc., right from the games list. Battery status - SMPro shows the battery level in the tool bar so you can watch it while playing.
- Clock - SMPro shows the current time in the tool bar. Animation - SMPro animates card movements, but you can disable the animation if you prefer.
- Game seed - You can control the random number generator used to shuffle the cards for each game so you can try every variation of a game or repeat the same game as often as you like.
- Restart - Restart the current game exactly as before.