The plug-in SoftCare Notes Manager will totally change the way you work with inline notes in Adobe InDesign and Adobe InCopy. Editorial staff will communicate more efficiently using notes, as displaying and navigating notes is made easier and faster.
The standard InDesign and InCopy notes feature enables users to create and edit in-line notes for their own reference or in order to exchange information with other users. The Adobe notes palette displays one note at a time and allows the user to browse notes in the order in which they appear in the text.
SoftCare Notes Manager enhances this functionality with its own palette. SoftCare Notes Manager offers filters for displaying notes created by a specific user, or notes edited within a certain timeframe. Search results can be sorted in multiple steps by author, note content, date of creation and date of last modification, offering a quick overview of all relevant notes. You can see at a glance, for example, what notes your co-worker added to the file the previous day.
What is more, SoftCare Notes Manager also makes it easier to navigate within the document. Clicking on an entry in the SoftCare Notes Manager palette selects the corresponding notes anchor on the page and vice versa. Double clicking an entry in the SoftCare Notes Manager palette will open the standard Adobe notes palette where you can edit or delete the note, or convert it to text.
In an editorial environment, where several people collaborate on the same text over time, SoftCare Notes Manager will quickly become an indispensible tool for reliably and efficiently exchanging suggestions and instructions.
SoftCare Notes Manager is designed to fully support workflows based on Adobe's InCopy Bridge plug-ins as well as SoftCare's K4 Publishing System.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Convert colors using industry-standard International Color Cons...
- Store up to 100 clipboard entries automatically.
- Manage and organize your view and ideas.
- Improve your notes and pitch familiarity.
- Create and hide sticky notes with alarms.