SocketLogic is a shareware logic game. The playground consists of 64 sockets. You and your opponent establish in them the modules serially. With each new step your modules add to you points. There are 8 types of sockets, different profitableness. Each module can be established in a free socket near to the similar module. The one who will receive more points wins. Play against a computer, a head to a head through the Internet or on single PC. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Get tips how to be an athlete.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Creates effect of fabric rag, flags, gauzy curtains, heavy tabl...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Build your own Internet applications.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Modify your flash animations with snowfall, rain, bubbles, or s...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: