From Sharpened Productions:
Snap Converter makes image and icon conversion easy. Just drag and drop to convert between many popular graphic formats. Convert bitmap graphics, Mac and Windows icons, Camera RAW images, Photoshop documents, and many other formats. You can even create multi-image Mac icon files from a single image. If you want to personalize your images, use Snap Converter to add a custom watermark. Need to convert a lot of images? Snap Converter allows you to convert multiple images in batch mode. Just drag and drop a folder or multiple image files to convert all the images at once.
What's new in this version: - Larger interface
- Retina display support
- Improved color profile support
- Text and image watermarking
- File renaming options for batch conversions
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- For picture mass resizing images stored in a directory.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Batch resize, recompress, remove profile from jpegs.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Convert PDF files to images.
- Convert multimedia files between formats.
- Feature-rich and easy-to-use image editor for editing photos, d...
- Find and remove all your duplicate photos and videos, making yo...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Convert several 3D image formats so they are readable on your M...
- Convert multiple images' size and format.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- For browsing, scaling, emailing, and renaming images.
- Batch extract text from PDFs.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content