From Sharpened Productions:
Snap Converter makes image and icon conversion easy. Just drag and drop to convert between many popular graphic formats. Convert bitmap graphics, Mac and Windows icons, Camera RAW images, Photoshop documents, and many other formats. You can even create multi-image Mac icon files from a single image. If you want to personalize your images, use Snap Converter to add a custom watermark. Need to convert a lot of images? Snap Converter allows you to convert multiple images in batch mode. Just drag and drop a folder or multiple image files to convert all the images at once.
What's new in this version: - Larger interface
- Retina display support
- Improved color profile support
- Text and image watermarking
- File renaming options for batch conversions
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Manipulate saved images to fix blemishes or other discrepancies...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Sketchpad for sharing visual ideas.
- GizmoTakePict is a utility for making screenshots and adding an...
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Combine multiple input images into one single output image.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content