From NirSoft Freeware:
SmartSniff allows you to capture TCP or IP packets that pass through your network adapter, and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers. You can view the TCP or IP conversations in ASCII mode (for text-based protocols, like HTTP, SMTP, POP3, and FTP) or as hex dump. (for non-text base protocols, like DNS).
What's new in this version: Version 2.06 displays HTTP POST URLs on 'URL List' display mode.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- View TCP or IP packets that pass through your network adapter i...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Extract multiple attachments from Outlook.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Display a general statistics of your Outlook e-mails.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Modify the AutoComplete list in outlook.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Dump the LSA secrets from the Registry.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- View LSA secrets stored on your computer.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Change between 3 preset static IP configurations and DHCP.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content