From Smart Soft:
Smart PDF Creator Pro is a must have software for conversion of DOC, XLS, HTML, JPEG, TIFF, TXT and RTF from and to PDF format. It offers simple and swift conversions and its user-friendly interface is very easy to work with. With this program you have full command over your PDF files. It will allow you to convert PDF files into easy to edit Word documents which you can convert back to PDF if needed. It works the same with XLS and offers several choices of HTML conversion. When converting to TIFF or JPEG you can easily adjust the quality of the output files just by using a slider bar. You can create a PDF file virtually out of all document files. We have included three easy ways of PDF creation for your convenience. You can use the special toolbar which Smart PDF Creator installs into Word; it will allow you to open and edit PDF files and to create PDF files from blank or existing document files - all you have to do is to press Create PDF or Open PDF. You can use the Virtual PDF Printer from any program which supports printing or the easiest way of all, just select the document file which you need to convert, right click on it and press Convert to PDF, works with multiple files too. Smart PDF Creator Pro can passwords protect your PDF files so only you will be able to edit them. Smart PDF Creator Pro runs on all Windows systems.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create and transform your DOC files into PDF format.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Convert PDF documents into various formats including Word, Exce...
- Convert PCL, PXL, PX3 files to PDF format.
- Convert PDF files to different document and image formats with ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Convert all your printable documents to PDF format in a fast an...
- Convert to PDF any Web page from a given URL or a HTML file fro...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert XPS files to PDF format.
- Convert PCL, PXL, PX3 files to PDF format.
- Convert different file formats to PDF format in a batch.
- Convert from PDF to text, preserving layout, with support for m...
- Convert XPS files to PDF format via command line.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert your PDFs to an easily editable document and then back ...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very smart pdf converter"
Version: Smart PDF Creator Pro 22.214.171.1247
1. Great for tax forms you must file online. Easy to convert between pdf to Word in order to digitally sign, then back to pdf again.
2. Easy interface. Understandable and intuitive.
3. Will convert common formats to pdf with SEARCHABLE text.
4. Will convert links in Word docs so you can use them, even intra-doc navigation links, which used to be the monopoly of Adobe Acrobat.
5. Very responsive Customer service.
6. Backwards-compatible with earlier versions of Word, and will even form macros within Word, so you can stay in Word and convert.
7. Swift installation, and the program inserts itself into the Windows context menu. If you have to uninstall, it uninstalls cleanly.
8. Conversions are swift, and if there's a problem, you know what it is. Very little need to GUESS what the program does or what it needs.
Did I say it's EASY TO USE? YES!
1. Conversion options are only for Adobe 4 and 5, but the strategy is that more people can read pdf files if the conversion level is earlier, rather than later. I've not seen this 'con' to cause a problem for my clients who have later versions of Adobe Reader.
2. File size tends to be somewhat large, but I've not experimented enough with the compressions.
3. Some of the instructions (and there aren't many, nor are many needed) are hard to understand. But Customer Service will help, readily.
I've used this program almost every day for over 2 years. I convert jpgs and Word docs with it, mostly. The other main use is with Department of Labor Forms 5500 filings, a kind of pension annual reporting return almost every retirement plan in the US, must file online. These forms have to be signed, so a lot of conversion back and forth from pdf to Word and back is needed, for digital signatures. Also, when you file, any attachments must be uploaded in pdf format. So this little program meets those 'vanilla pdf' standards.
It's not perfect, but nearly so. It's definitely worth buying.
Found it by mistake, back when I suddenly needed a pdf converter and I didn't want to sweat out, learning the arcane Acrobat. Liked it so much, I bought extra copies my fellow business owners, as gifts.
If you have problems with pdf conversions -- many programs do have problems converting pdf correctly -- get this program.