CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
Slacker is the most complete music service on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
With millions of songs, hundreds of expert-programmed stations and endless personalization, Slacker gives listeners anytime, anywhere access to the world's best music and entertainment.
Listen for free or subscribe and enjoy a commercial-free experience with offline listening and on-demand access to millions of songs and albums.
Let Slacker's team of music experts entertain you with more than 200 expert-programmed stations covering every imaginable genre or mood. Pick a genre station, or get specific and enter a song or artist, and you're on your way. Listeners can also personalize their experience with news, talk and sports from ABC, ESPN and more.
Subscribers can also customize Slacker to create stations as unique as they are. Easy-to-use tools make it a snap to build playlists, create custom stations or fine tune Slacker's expert-programmed content. Slacker makes it easy and personal.
What's new in this version: Support for additional sign-in option
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Rip and convert DVD to popular video/audio formats.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Convert MP4 files to MP3 format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Worked great, then disappeared"
Version: Slacker Radio for iPhone 4.0.203
This app worked great for me for many months using the free account. It gave the full web site player experience.
After some period of time without trouble, possibly after an upgrade, the app disappeared. I can still upgrade it, but the icon is gone and search doesn't find it. I've tried uninstalling it from iTunes, syncing, reinstalling it, then syncing, to no avail. I don't know if this problem is Slacker's or iOS's, but it's annoying!
So long as the app doesn't disappear, you should find it an excellent interface to the Slacker service.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content