CNET Editors' reviewThis game shreds, dude. With good strategy elements and plenty of skateboard action, this entertaining demo is a great (but short) preview to a great game. Skateboard Park Tycoon 2004, similar to the hit game Theme Park, has you construct a skateboard park in its entirety--ramps, shops, even bathroom stalls. The game options are varied and keep the construction process amusing and challenging. You have the option of choosing from more than 20 building material pieces, such as slopes, rails or large blocks. We found that for the more experienced skaters, this job was a cinch. For the rest of us who wobble when we've got wheels on our feet, putting together usable ramps was more of a trial-and-error process. We had no problem with game controls, and the interface is very user-friendly. The skating world is ably drawn in 3D, and developers paid a lot of attention to detail, which makes the skating portion of the game a lot of fun. Once you've built your world, you can dodge AI-programmed pedestrians and visitors while showing off your stunts. Overall, strategy lovers and those who just like to ride should enjoy this surprisingly low-priced adventure. One hour just won't be enough.
Grab your boards and bring your business savvy to conquer the skateboarding world. In Skateboard Park Tycoon 2004, you can build your own park, manage it, and then skate it. Attract more skaters, and increase your profits by adding 50-foot ramps and flaming hoops to your park. This year's Skateboard Park Tycoon gives you five new environments to choose from, new stackable pieces, and multiple camera views. Now you can set up your business in cities, including New York, Dallas, and Honolulu.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Grab your board and hit the streets with this skateboarding cla...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Control and manage cash flow for your small business.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Manage, encrypt, search, and back up your business documents in...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Manage and control your small limousine business.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Keep and manage documents in a cloud.
- Skate across rooftops with your skater.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Manage your private or business checking account.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Manage your personal or business information.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Manage your business.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Manage invoices for your home business.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Control and manage your business projects and tasks.
- Automate and organize your firearms business.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0