CNET Editors' reviewThis game shreds, dude. With good strategy elements and plenty of skateboard action, this entertaining demo is a great (but short) preview to a great game. Skateboard Park Tycoon 2004, similar to the hit game Theme Park, has you construct a skateboard park in its entirety--ramps, shops, even bathroom stalls. The game options are varied and keep the construction process amusing and challenging. You have the option of choosing from more than 20 building material pieces, such as slopes, rails or large blocks. We found that for the more experienced skaters, this job was a cinch. For the rest of us who wobble when we've got wheels on our feet, putting together usable ramps was more of a trial-and-error process. We had no problem with game controls, and the interface is very user-friendly. The skating world is ably drawn in 3D, and developers paid a lot of attention to detail, which makes the skating portion of the game a lot of fun. Once you've built your world, you can dodge AI-programmed pedestrians and visitors while showing off your stunts. Overall, strategy lovers and those who just like to ride should enjoy this surprisingly low-priced adventure. One hour just won't be enough.
Grab your boards and bring your business savvy to conquer the skateboarding world. In Skateboard Park Tycoon 2004, you can build your own park, manage it, and then skate it. Attract more skaters, and increase your profits by adding 50-foot ramps and flaming hoops to your park. This year's Skateboard Park Tycoon gives you five new environments to choose from, new stackable pieces, and multiple camera views. Now you can set up your business in cities, including New York, Dallas, and Honolulu.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Grab your board and hit the streets with this skateboarding cla...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Become a real knight of the night streets with your super charg...
- Take racing challenge and enjoy full drive.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Earn money and convert your stock pick-up into a real track cha...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Try your hand at running an aiport.
- Play poker and improve your winning strategies.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Run wild race in pursuit of fame, fortune, and title of Taxi Ki...
- Use your skills and wits to score big points in this RTS/sports...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0