SimpleForum is a forum that is made to work on all HTTP servers supporting CGI. It is very easy to configure, the script should be up and running in only 2 minutes time. You do not require knowledge of any programming language.
I wrote SimpleForum for everyone who needs a simple yet efficient and stylish forum. It has all the basic functions that a forum should have and a lot more. In addition to that you are able to change the looks of the forum to your liking (font, font color/size, background color/image, ...). You can also set different languages.
Go to http://simpleforum.go.dyndns.org/ for a demonstration.
What's new in this version:
- administrator email notification of new posts
- enhanced bbcode for urls
- fixed some statistics bugs
- escape bbcode by using \[ instead of [
- minor bugfixes
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Conversion for polytonic Greek encodings.
- Allows FileMaker to read & write from serial ports.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Upload files and folders to FTP servers.
- Terminal replacement supporting more features.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Command line address to symbol conversion for dSYM files.
- Web-based interface for Unix system administration.
- FileMaker plugin to transfer files via FTP.