From Faber Acoustical:
Version 4 continues SignalSuite's tradition of offering tremendous flexibility in an audio test signal generator. The new version adds support for up to two stereo signal generators to be operated simultaneously.??
Audio Unit generator support opens up endless possibilities for additional signal types. This includes signals stored in standard audio files, which can be now played within SignalSuite by using the AUAudioFilePlayer plug-in included with Mac OS X. It also opens up the option to play back signals sent across a network from another computer, via the AUNetSend/AUNetReceive plug-ins, which are also included with Mac OS X.?
What's new in this version: Updated to make more efficient use of resources. Two issues have been corrected which could potentially lead to excessive memory use.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Real-time audio signal analyzer.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Multi-display/channel real-time audio, 1/3-octave spectrum anal...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Audio function & sound effects generator.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Real-time stereo level meter with clip indicator.
- AudioUnit plugin: remove scratches from vinyl recordings.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Scans for and fixes files with bad dates.