CNET Editors' note: IMPORTANT: Please install the 'NSBRuntime.prc' file included in the .zip archive in order to ensure that you're using the correct version. This application was compiled under NS BASIC version 2.0.3, and will only work with NSBRuntime version 2.0.3; if you have other NS BASIC programs installed that require a different version of NSBRuntime, this application may crash or behave unpredictably.
From Kent E. Willyard, MD:
Shots 2002 is a quick reference guide to the 2002 Childhood Immunization Schedule, a collaboration of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Details on each vaccine are available by clicking on the vaccine names.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Guide to childhood immunization schedule.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Store your files so you can access them from virtually any devi...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Year 2004 immunization schedule & information.
- Short summary of the Shabbat Torah portion.
- Clinically proven recommendations for diagnosis.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Keep up the DIA.
- Get evidence-based medical information.
- Get reference on inpatient and outpatient rheumatology consulta...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: