From PC Dot Com:
Now it is finally possible for you to share your address book without needing to purchase a costly Exchange server. Shared Contacts creates a separate contacts folder within Microsoft Outlook leaving you the ability to still keep your personal contacts where they belong, in your personal contacts folder. Want to import existing contacts? No problem, just cut/copy and paste them into the new Shared Contacts folder and they will be available to your organization. Take the office Rolodex and throw it out of the window. Put all of your contacts in Microsoft Outlook with PC dot com's Shared Contacts.
Version 1.5 adds reset tab to configuration page allowing users to reset their settings and unregister from the database from within Outlook, fixes problem with database where corrupted systems would corrupt database, and fixes compatibility issue with some non .Net add-ins. Specifically: Panda Anti-virus.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Share Outlook calendars, contacts, e-mail, tasks, journals, and...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Manage your Outlook contacts without Exchange server.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Accelerate performance of your MS Outlook by defragmenting pers...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Create and manage server rules for processing incoming messages...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Fix and improve Remote Procedure Call service.
- Recover data from the Microsoft Exchange server in the event of...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Convert notes contacts into Outlook files.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Sync Microsoft Outlook on different personal computers.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Protect users from malicious script and other harmful HTML elem...
- Set up your own help desk with customer support based on Micros...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Add specific footers or signatures to the messages of senders c...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Program never worked on all four machines on peer-peer at one time."
Version: Shared Contacts 1.5
Cheap software, $50.
Willing to support you via phone or email,
Did not work for more then one reboot. Will not give money back when program would not work. Just kept wanting us to uninstall everything and reinstall it, spent many wasted hours trying to get it to work, never did on more then 3 machines at a time. We have 5 machines peer-peer and wanted 4 to work on the 5th as the shared hard drive, 3 machine new, one machine 1 1/2 years old, the other 2 years old, all running Windows XP.