From Rémi Zara:
SetiDockling monitors in the dock the work of your Seti@home and Distributed.net clients. It can display up to two pieces of information from up to two different clients. It can store preferences for any number of clients.
What's new in this version:
- Updated the link to the Seti@Home statistics.
- Added the ability to display only one piece of information in the Dock.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Monitor folding@home status & progress over your network.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Hotline-compatible file sharing client & user hangout.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Geta fullscreen client for Brainotes.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: