Checks your servers at specified intervals, and then runs events if a server check fails like e-mailing or paging you, running AppleScripts, opening applications locally or over networks, resetting crashed computers, and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Shut down, start up, and perform PC functions over network.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- News (NNTP) server software.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Set up your own newsgroup server.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: