Checks your servers at specified intervals, and then runs events if a server check fails like e-mailing or paging you, running AppleScripts, opening applications locally or over networks, resetting crashed computers, and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Tracks bandwidth usage for your Fritz!Box.
- Access multiple Macs across a network seamlessly or with any RD...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Manage, update and maintain Apple devices including Mac, iPad a...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Scan active services on specified IP.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Intuitive user interface for VPN connections.
- Set up your own newsgroup server.
- Control your computer via WiFi from your smartphone.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Shut down, start up, and perform PC functions over network.
- Lightly encrypted chat client.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Access to Macs and VNC-enabled PCs remotely.
- Lightly encrypted chat server.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: