2SendSMS is an application using which you can send SMS to mobile phone thru your computer. You can now type in the message using your keyboard. This application is totally FREE and no install is required. To use it, simply save this file on your desktop and you are ready to send SMS. Version 0.0.1.3 added a signup link. Now the users can choose to signup from the login form itself.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Send SMS from your desktop to mobile phones.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Send SMS messages from your applications.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Add SMS capabilities to your ActiveX-enabled applications.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Send SMS text messages directly from ACT software.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Send SMS messages to mobile phones via Internet.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Send mobile phone short messages (SMS) to people in more than 1...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Send free text messages to mobile phones or schedule them for d...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Send SMS text messages from your PC to your mobile phones.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Use your computer to make cheap calls, organize video conferenc...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Receive short messages on your mobile phone with e-mail support...
- Send Java and Symbian games to mobile phones via the Internet.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Did NOT work for me - Claims a lot and delivers LITTLE"
Version: SendSMS for Windows 0.0.1.3
Caused error in kernel with POOR programming, also requires you to register, I tried but it crashed (several times).
Every time I logged in caused a fault in XP, I think the programmers need to go back to the drawing board with this one, which is a real shame as it did not need to be installed and looked so good (I mean free SMS looked good!) interface (the little I saw of it was very basic), VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Unfortunately I can not rate this with ZERO STARS or I WOULD!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: