The only sure way to delete files and clean up your free disk space ( where files previously moved to the trash may still lie ) is to overwrite them many times using well-known bit patterns so that they can never be recovered.
Using advanced techniques SecretShredder will clean your drive so that data never comes back.
Just drag files onto the dock icon. Or type apple T to shred the trash, it's that simple.
What's new in this version:
- Internet Shred Bug Fix
- Internet Shredding ( cache, cookies, history and more)
- German Trash Shredding Fix
- German Language Improvement
- Gutmann standard supported
- Shred each file upto 50 times
- DoD 5220.22M speed enhancements
- Better French localization support
- Dock menu added
- Blurring text fixed
- Trash shredded accross multiple volumes
- Trash icon updated after shred
- File icons removed after shredSee all new features »