From Enrico De Michele:
With "SearchInFiles" you can search a text string within a file showing the line number of the file where is located.
The most useful function is the possibility to search across multiple files, folders or sub-folders showing the file and the line in which the searched string is located.
It works with all simple text files, such as txt, rtf, html files, css, xml, c, m, java.
What's new in this version: Italian localization.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Create sophisticated Excel-based applications with ease.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- High-level interactive programming language.
- Helps prepare Real Studio apps for Mac App Store submission.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- API documentation browser and code snippet manager.
- Manage business database applications.
- Real Studio plugin: add images to your buttons.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- REAL Studio plugin for doing picture manipulation and effects.
- Color picker for developers.