From Doug's AppleScripts:
ScriptPal floats a persistent HUD (heads-up display) palette above iTunes putting just the AppleScripts you need a mouse-click or two away.
Instead of having to click and scroll through iTunes' Script menu over and over again for just the two or three scripts you need during a big job or for the handful of scripts you use most frequently, let ScriptPal keep your most-needed AppleScripts conveniently ready and able to be launched with a double-click...or edited in Script Editor with an option-click...or arranged into compact and reusable Workgroups.
With ScriptPal you can:
- Have quick and easy access to the iTunes AppleScripts in the iTunes "Scripts" folder, including aliases to AppleScripts elsewhere
- Launch AppleScripts with a double-click
- Display only the scripts you need
- Organize and save collections of scripts into re-loadable Workgroups
- See a script's System Preferences-assigned iTunes shortcut keys
- Open and edit scripts in Script Editor
- Reveal a script's file and "Get Info" window in the Finder
- Create new folders in the "Scripts" folder
- Access a script's "Read Me"
- Search for a script's entry here at dougscripts.com
ScriptPal is easy to configure and use. And it's free!
What's new in this version:
- Now displays User and/or Local Scripts folders
- Now add a script to an existing Workgroup via contextual menu
- Fixed issue with unresolved aliases
- Fixed minor issue with non-responsive shortcuts
- may 26, '09
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Manage multiple iTunes libraries.
- Screen capture utility.
- Convert cd & aac to mp3 with lame.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Autotag mp3, m4a, mp4, m4p, ogg vorbis, flac files.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Screen share with local or Back to My Mac hosts from the menu b...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Access the menu bar from any window.
- Data recovery software.
- Plays 60 seconds of 60 songs in iTunes.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.