ScreenFlow is a brand new application for creating amazing screen recordings on your Mac. Using a unique new screen capture system, powerful enough to capture the contents of your entire desktop at the same time as your video camera, microphone and computer's audio, it's simple to create beautiful screencasts. When resizing high resolution screen content into a QuickTime movie, ScreenFlow uses custom GPU algorithms to give your finished movie the best possible quality. You'll find even small text suddenly becomes legible for your viewers. ScreenFlow was designed for Mac OS X Leopard. It makes extensive use the best of Mac OS X technologies: Core Animation, QuickLook, Spotlight, QTKit, Quartz Composer, OpenGL, Core Data and many others.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug that prohibited adding a callout right after another callout
- Fixed bug that caused a small line of colored pixels to appear in the scroll bar when exporting
- Fixed issue that could cause ScreenFlow to crash while using certain headsets and web meeting software
- Fixed issue that caused the video properties of a freeze frame to be inconsistent depending on the location of the frame in the clip
- Fixed bug where "Audio Drive... See all new features »