You want to record movies of what happens on your screen in a simple click? You want to be able to record any selected region of your screen? You want to record them as QuickTime movies to replay them with QuickTime Player on Macintosh and Windows?
Then Screen Movie Recorder is what you need!
Screen Movie Recorder allows you to record in a QuickTime movie what happens on your screen.
- It records in a QuickTime movie what happens on your screen.
- You can set the number of frames per second of the record.
- You can select the region to record and make it fixed or follow the mouse.
- You can show or hide the mouse.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Basque, Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- Minor bugs have been corrected.
- A Hungarian localization has been released.
- Thank you to Nagy Balazs for his translation from English to Hungarian.