Screen Capture is a full featured screen capture program with all the options you need for capturing the screen, but it's still really easy to use. All you have to do is hit Ctrl-Shift-S or Ctrl-Shift-C to capture the screen. Screen Capture allows capture of the entire desktop, the active window, or a user selected area. The captured screen can be sent to a file, the clipboard, or the printer. When capturing the screen to a file the capture can be either automatic, where a new file is generated automatically for each capture, or manual, where you give the file a name after each capture. Capturing to a file allows the captured screen to be saved in a variety of formats including bmp, gif, jpeg, png, and tiff. Screen Capture also has options to capture the mouse pointer or exclude it, and to save the auto file settings between runs should you wish to pick up later on where you left off while doing automatic captures of the screen to a file. Version 1.0 is a new release on download.com
What's new in this version: Version 1.0 is a new release on download.com
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- See changes between two files presented in the form of a graphi...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Split large files to parts of desired size.
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Upload and scan a file with multiple Antivirus engines.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: