From David Hirsch:
This program takes a folder of files and uses Photoshop to (optionally) crop, resize, and adjust the brightness and contrast to optimize the images for US letter size paper. It then rotates the images as directed, and combines the images into one PDF. It is, as the name suggests, designed for scans (of journal artcles).
You can optionally:
- have Photoshop resize the scans to best fit onto US letter paper, leaving appropriate margins
- have Photoshop adjust the brightness and contrast to enhance the readability of the scans
- interactively, but with a smart default, crop out binding regions and other unwanted potions of the scans
- archive the original scan files using zip
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Photo watermark software that includes text and image watermark...
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create web photo albums with slideshows of your images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Split, combine, reorder PDFs; overlay/edit images/text in PDFs.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Selective color correction plug-in for Photoshop.
- Scan paper documents & save to PDF.
- Digital photo software, picture viewer & batch processor.
- Find and remove all your duplicate photos and videos, making yo...
- Put watermarks on photos and pictures.