Salus is a security application which allows the user of a desktop computer to see which files are accessed, when, for how long, which Internet sites are being connected to, who sends e-mail to where, and so on. The program keeps a detailed log of all the activities perfomed. The program can be made invisible to the user, giving access only to authorized persons. It is an ideal security program for companies or the family, where one wants to watch over the activites of a childs computer.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Keep your passwords secured and organized.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor Internet servers and services and be notified when they...
- Find and remove specific viruses from your PC.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Get updated virus pattern files.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Update Norton virus definitions and antivirus products.
- Erase tracks of your online and offline activities, including h...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Autologon your PC or corporate server securely.
- Protect local and remotely running applications.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Record PC activity of users by keeping logs of keys pressed and...
- Hide and encrypt any folder including flash disk and removable ...
- Schedule your PC for shutdown, restart or standby .
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Rescue your computer from viruses and malware.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: