Safer Workstation is designed to turn removable devices such as an iPod or thumb drive into a user account "key". Even if someone has their computer require a password, anyone who knows the password can log in to the account -- passwords can be stolen. Introducing Safer Workstation. Simply run Safer Workstation and "tie" a thumb drive or iPod to the user account. When that drive is ejected, the user is logged out. Even if someone knows the log in password, Safer Workstation will notice that the key is missing and will log the user out.
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Generate passwords based on a key.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Provides tight control over password management.
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- Store passwords, logins, serials, registrations and other sensi...
- Sign, verify, encrypt and decrypt files and email.
- A secure easy to use Password Manager, that includes a password...
- Keeping your files private couldn't be any easier.